Use our R3 search engine and find out what to do with your waste

Did you know that…?

You should avoid buying single-use containers and opt for products in large containers, preferably reusable ones.
If you use a certain product regularly: buy family sizes to save and generate less waste. If you use it sporadically: buy small sized packages with the amount of product you’ll be using, that way it won’t expire.
Visit the blog and learn great recycling ideas